18 July – 10:00 to 14:00
The last of our four Leadership Masterclasses, BG Fife is managing the delivery of 4 Napier University Leadership Masterclasses on behalf of Fife Council Economic Development. Designed specifically for Fife business owners, managers and leaders to assist with personal development as well as supporting the development of your business. If your business is not based in Fife, get in contact and we will try to find a suitable alternative.
The course is developed to upskill participants in proven tools and techniques to successfully handle negotiations and how to handle objections using current tools. Understand the importance of Win/Win negotiation and the styles used to influence people. Most sales people will walk away from a meeting without actually asking for a sale, discover the best way of delivering this that suits your personality.
– Influencing Skills
– The difference between selling and negotiations
– Negotiating Skills
– Closing methods
At the end of the session, participants will:
– Gain a real understanding of the core strategies of negotiation: Principled and Positional Negotiation
– Understand the key factors in negotiation success and learn why negotiations fail and how to overcome a deadlock
– Learn how to handle conflict using the L.A.F.I.O.C. model of objection handling; learn about the five conflict management styles
– Practice negotiation skills through role play with an ex Tesco commercial Director
Please park and use the multi-storey (top floor) car park as parking is only free for 3 hours